7 Things you can do this weekend: 23—24 December 2017
'tis the season to be jolly
1. High Tea Picnic at Mari House, 2.30pm - 5pm, 23 Dec
Start off the long weekend with good company in the great outdoors with a delicious picnic basket.
RM80 per adult; RM60 per child (6-12 years old). For more info, visit the event page.
2. Preloved is Reloved: The Christmas Edtion at APW Bangsar, 12pm - 9pm, 23 Dec
Out with the old for some, and in with the new for others. Get your last minute gift shopping done at this flea market.
For more info, visit the event page.
3. Calligraphy + Wax Seal Christmas Gift Wrapping at Koncent Malaysia, 2pm - 5pm, 23 Dec
You've got your presents but now you need help with the wrapping? Inez from Inez Calligraphy and Daniella from Moody Seagull will help you get it all sorted. You can also look for more gifts while you wait at Koncent.
RM10 for the service. For more info, visit the event page.
4. Malaysia's First Zero Waste Fest at Slate at The Row, 10am - 5pm, 23 Dec
Get to know how you can begin a zero-waste lifestyle from the master of it herself, Bea Johnson. The founder of the zero-waste lifestyle movement and author of the bestseller, Zero Waste Home (which is currently available in 17 languages!), will be here to give a talk but the festival also includes a zero waste market, a film screening, mini exhibition, workshops, the launch of the zero waste map and many more!
5. Christmas Nyonya Buffet Lunch at Antara Restaurant, 12pm - 4pm, 23 - 25 Dec
From the classic assam fish curry to tantalising Nyonya otak otak, who said a Christmas feast is limited to turkey and stuffing?
RM130++ per adult; RM65++ per child (12 and below). For more info, visit the event page.
6. Feast at these restaurants
Find out what are their delicious Christmas specials here.
7. Feast at these swanky hotels in KL
Take it a notch higher with their Christmas specials. More info here.