7 Things you can do this weekend: 13 - 14 August 2016
1. Old La la Vintage Market at TREC KL, 5pm - 11pm, 13 - 14 August
Take a trip down memory lane as TREC KL presents a new monthly signature programme - Old La La, a quintessential vintage market curated with time-honoured gems as well as local artisan crafts and lifestyle products. There will also be nostalgic, candy-pop tunes from the 80s and 90s, and food vendors.
Free entry. For more information, visit their Facebook.
2. Handmade macramé workshop at Koncent Malaysia, SunwayMas Commercial Centre, 3pm - 7pm, 13 August
Learn how to create your own macramé wall hanger with the basic knots and bring home your masterpiece. All materials will be provided and refreshments will be served.
The workshop is priced at RM190 per person. Register by 11 August at their event page.
3. Jom Durian 9 charity event at The Summit Subang USJ, 12.15pm - 5pm, 13 August
Two words: Durian buffet. Eat all you can for one hour and proceeds from the event will go to the Children's Wish Society of Malaysia, a charity that fulfils the wishes of terminally ill children.
Entry tickets are priced at RM30 per person. For more information, visit their event page.
4. Harith Iskandar: Let Loose at Crackhouse Comedy Club KL, TTDI, 9pm - 11pm, 13 August
Catch the Godfather of Malaysian Comedy for one night only this weekend as Harith rolls outs his comedic talent on stage without any restraints or censorship.
Tickets are priced at RM40. For more information, visit their event page.
5. Good Vibes Festival at The Ranch@Gohtong Jaya, Genting Highlands, 4pm - 12am, 12 - 13 August
Tickets are still available and if you're still contemplating, maybe this impressive lineup might help you decide: Mark Ronson, Disclosure, The 1975, Two Door Cinema Club, The Temper Trap, Tokyo Police Club, Purity Ring, Ta-ku, Ryan Hemsworth, and more!
This yummy and easy Malaysian-esque recipe is courtesy of Delectable by Su.
What's Blunt and why are their umbrella so special? Find out here.