7 Things you can do this weekend: 10—11 February 2018
Before the CNY weekend hits
1. Gong Xi Riuh at Riuhinthecity @ APW, 10am - 9pm, 10 & 11 Feb
Pop-up stores, food stalls, creative workshops, live acts—they're all back but with a CNY twist. That's not all, expect lion and dragon dances, a communal yee sang, a traditional fan and handkerchief dance and more.
For more info, visit their Facebook.
2. Beer Yoga at The Enclave Bangsar, 4.30pm - 5.30pm, 10 Feb
You've heard about it. Now it's time to go forth and beer yoga.
RM80 per person (inclusive of two bottles of beer). For more info, visit the event page.
3. Liveable Cities: An Interactive Exhibition at Ruang by Think City, 10am - 8pm, till 13 Feb
Learn more about the liveability of some of Malaysia's key cities, test your knowledge and provide feedback/suggestions about your own city. This interactive exhibition is held in conjunction with World Urban Forum 9.
Admission is free. For more info, visit the event page.
4. Vinyl Sessions: Loungin' with Bernie at Mr Chew's Chino Latino Bar, 1pm - 4pm, 11 Feb
The makings of a lazy Sunday: Cocktails and tunes by DJ's and their record collection.
For more info, visit the event page.
5. Register to join the BMW Luxury Excellence Pavilion programme, till 11 Feb
The one-of-a-kind programme will also unveil the BMW Concept 8 Series for the very first time in Southeast Asia. As there are limited and exclusive entries per session, you'll have to register your interest at www.bmwpavilion.my. Confirmed invitations will then be shared from 14 February onwards.
6. Make plans to catch the music gigs happening this month
Find out more here.
7. Support the 'Dignity for Children Foundation' charity from the comforts of your home
Find out how here.