#KLFWRTW2016 Street Style by TTFGA: Day 5
The final day of KLFWRTW2016 inspired an array of unexpected ways to rock the colour white; Zaihani Zaim appeared in a ruffled neck dress, Kim Raymond wore a lace-up number and Tunku Elana Khyra made a head-turning appearance in a plunging pantsuit. Other favourites include Vivy Yusof's feathery ensemble and Claradevi Handriatmadja's uniquely wrapped dress. With so many statement-makers wrapping up this year's KLFW, we're excited to see more style enthusiasts next year. Until next time!
#BuroStreetStyle: SNAP, POST AND WIN
One lucky winner will be selected to win a shoot with Buro 24/7 Malaysia & Uniqlo (which will be published on buro247.my), a RM200 Uniqlo shopping voucher and an outfit from the Uniqlo U collection.
Step 1: Snap your #ootd around Bukit Bintang area and post it on Instagram
Step 2: Tag @buro247malaysia and hashtag #BuroStreetStyle #BuroGiveaway One lucky winner will be contacted via Instagram on 23 August 2016.
Terms and conditions:
- This contest is only open to residents in Klang Valley.
- This contest runs from 17 till 22 August 2016 (winners will be announced on 23 August via Instagram Direct Messenger).
- Participants must ensure their Instagram accounts are set to public.- Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
- The winner is responsible for the collection of his/her own prize.- The prizes for this contest are non-transferable and cannot be converted into cash.
- All information must be entered to qualify for this giveaway.
- Inability to contact the winner within 2 weeks of notification will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- The shoot will be held in September. The winner must be able to participate in the shoot to qualify for the full prize (including clothing and shopping voucher).
- Buro 24/7 Malaysia will not entertain any complaints on the quality and quantity of the prizes after the prize is in the possession of the winners.
- Buro 24/7 Malaysia shall not be liable for any loss, including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with participation in this competition or accepting or utilising a prize.