#KLFWRTW2016 Street Style by TTFGA: Day 1
Kuala Lumpur Fashion Week Ready-to-wear is back and we've got street style photographer, Ridduan Ismail, or more fondly known as TTFGA, to capture all the off-runway action. It is only day 1 but there was definitely no shortage of well-dressed bloggers, show-goers and fashion insiders sightings. Some of our favourites include Cherrie Mun's masculine-chic ensemble, Ira Roslan's wild tropical print jumpsuit as well as Kavita Sidhu and Ellie E Norman's prettier-than-thou ruffled numbers. Ahead, our selection of more head-turning looks from the first day of #KLFWRTW2016.
#BuroStreetStyle: SNAP, POST AND WIN
One lucky winner will be selected to win a shoot with Buro 24/7 Malaysia & Uniqlo (which will be published on buro247.my), a RM200 Uniqlo shopping voucher and an outfit from the Uniqlo U collection.
Step 1: Snap your #ootd around Bukit Bintang area and post it on Instagram
Step 2: Tag @buro247malaysia and hashtag #BuroStreetStyle #BuroGiveaway
One lucky winner will be contacted via Instagram on 23 August 2016.
Terms and conditions:
- This contest is only open to residents in Klang Valley.
- This contest runs from 17 till 22 August 2016 (winners will be announced on 23 August via Instagram Direct Messenger).
- Participants must ensure their Instagram accounts are set to public.
- Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
- The winner is responsible for the collection of his/her own prize.
- The prizes for this contest are non-transferable and cannot be converted into cash.
- All information must be entered to qualify for this giveaway.
- Inability to contact the winner within 2 weeks of notification will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- The shoot will be held in September. The winner must be able to participate in the shoot to qualify for the full prize (including clothing and shopping voucher).
- Buro 24/7 Malaysia will not entertain any complaints on the quality and quantity of the prizes after the prize is in the possession of the winners.
- Buro 24/7 Malaysia shall not be liable for any loss, including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with participation in this competition or accepting or utilising a prize.