#BuroBrides: 10 Pairs of shoes for the non-basic bride
Pour through bridal magazines or Pinterest boards, and you'll find thousands of similar wedding looks. Even if dresses now enjoy a healthy assortment, bridal shoes have long been stuck in a rut of crystals and Chantilly.
And what a pity that is. Why should every element of the wedding embody your dreams and desires except those bog standard nude heels? A pair of interesting shoes is the perfect way to have your personality shine through while setting your bridal ensemble apart from everybody else's. Whether you want to flash an entire leg strapped up in gladiator heels or just let a snazzy hint of colour peek out from under layers of white tulle, making bolder shoe choices on your big day is the way to go.
Don't be a basic bride.
1. Aquazzura Nolita satin mules
2. Balenciaga polka-dot satin twill pumps
3. Bottega Veneta metallic intrecciato leather slides
4. Fendi metallic textured-leather sock boots
5. Miu Miu crystal and faux pearl-embellushed suede ankle boots
6. Nicholas Kirkwood Lola embellished velvet pumps
7. Prada metallic leather platform brogues
8. Reebok Club C 85 vintage leather sneakers
9. Saint Laurent Edie ruffled metallic snake-effect leather sandals
10. Sanayi 313 Ragno embroidered faille slippers