‘Fenty Beauty by Rihanna’: What to know before it hits stores this 8 September
Take all our money!
Another day, another celebrity launch. But it's not just any celebrity. We're talking about Bad Girl Riri here. Rihanna has got her fans up in frenzy with the debut of her Fenty Beauty ad campaign, which has caused an online pandemonium. Not only did we get first look of the super secret products, we're also pleasantly surprise with the diverse cast featured.
Here's what we know so far about the Fenty Beauty by Rihanna makeup line:
– It's as official as it can get. Following months of teasing, there is now an official Fenty Beauty site where fans can sign up to get first dibs on what's coming. There's also Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter for all your FB news.
– The release date for Fenty Beauty has been guesswork for many but we now know for sure that it's happening on Friday, 8 September. The collection is going to be available exclusively at Sephora only. You can get your hands on the items at the Malaysian stores from 10am while the release for online sale is slated for 3pm.
– You can expect lip products galore in the Fenty Beauty collection. The first ever product glimpsed was a holographic lip product used at the Fenty x Puma Spring 2017 runway show while in the just released ad campaign, we see a glossy liquid lipstick. Also, how gorgeous is the golden highlight seen on model, Halima Aden?
– Alongside the hijab-clad Halima Aden in the ad campaign are also a diverse cast of models including Duckie Thot, Slick Woods and Paloma Elsesser. These ladies are clearly living up to the Fenty Beauty's tagline, 'The New Generation of Beauty'. So we can expect a range of foundation that flatters every skin tones. Make that 40 shades! Yes, 4-0!
– On top of the golden yellow eyeshadow (as shown above) called Trophy Wife, there is also a highlighter duo called Ginger Binge and Moscow Mule.
– If you want to get more sneak peek of the Fenty Beauty collection, drop by the nearest Sephora store to locate and scan the Fenty Beauty Snapchat code to unlock exclusive preview.
Oh Riri! You've got game! We'll be keeping our eyes peeled for the entire collection. Mark the date – Friday, 8 September.