Feast till the countdown. Some of these restaurants even come with a perfect view of the fireworks show. Check out the list here.
2. Shop at the second Tokyo Hands pop-up store, till 8 January 2017
The popular Japanese one-stop shop is back in KL after its first successful stint earlier this year and this time, they've brought a couple of new items for your shopping needs. They're now located at fahrenheit88 and will be here till 8 January 2017.
3. Festival Light and Motion Putrajaya (LAMPU) 2016, 7.30pm - 12.30am, 30 Dec - 1 Jan
Witness some of most amazing displays of lights, audio and motions as this festival returns for its fourth consecutive year. Watch as building facades turn into a colossal screen for entrancing colourful rays that will all make for a great photo.
Free admission. For more info, visit the event page.
4. Party at kyo KL with DJ Aku Ash, OG Pimp, Axel Groove, Godwin P and DJ Azran, 11pm - 5am, 31 Dec - 1 Jan
Party at KL's latest and hottest music den located in the undergrounds of Mandarin Oriental KL with an exciting line-up of DJs and awesome mixes to ring in 2017. Find out more about the DJs that will be on the decks that night here.
The cover charge is RM100 (inclusive of one glass of bubbly). To make a reservation, call 012 921 1730 or email email@example.com
5. Celebrate New Year's Eve with Touch The Sky adventure at Helipad @ Menara KH, 9pm - 12am, 31 Dec
Here's what you'll get: A perfect 360-degree view of the fireworks and the KL cityscape, local and international music acts, drinks, and a fun time.
For more info or to make a reservation, call 03 2110 5034 or 012 317 0925.
6. New Year's Party (Like It's 1999) at DR.Inc, Bangsar, 8pm - 1am, 31 Dec
DR.Inc always throws the best parties with an awesome spread and this New Year's Eve is no different. There'll be an 80s buffet dinner (RM90), drinks (wine, beer or Coley cocktails) and music (by DJ Blondel).
7. Hang out at Publika starting with the Fuyoh! Collectors Market then the countdown events, 31 Dec - 1 Jan
We're killing two birds with one stone here as Publika is known to have their own show of fireworks, performances and more as the clocks ticks closer to midnight. But before that, the Fuyoh! Collectors Market is back with over 70 vendors and their selection of antiques, vintage items, records, music memorabilia and various other collectibles.
For more info on the countdown celebrations at Publika, visit their Facebook.