1. Instax Workshop - Creative Journaling with Pooi Chin at Stickerrific, Jaya One, 11am - 1pm, 10 December
Learn how to get more out of your Instax photos as they teach you the basics of journaling and how to send an Instax print via post. Each participant will also receive a free pack of Instax film and a goodie bag.
The registration fee is RM35. For more info, visit the website.
2. Sunny Side Up Market: Christmas Edition at The Row, 12pm - 8pm, 9 - 10 December
Missed last week's round of local Christmas markets? Don't fret as this one promises to be just as amazing with a huge variety of goodies from local artisans that you might just want for yourself.
Find the list of vendors at their event page.
3. Adidas Fitsquad Jam at Chin Woo Stadium, Jalan Hang Jebat, 2.30pm - 5.30pm, 10 December
Three words: Cardio Dance Workshop. Sweating it out can be more fun than you think and dance cardio is one of the hottest workouts in the fitness scene right now. And of course, it helps when you have an awesome playlist but this jam will be bringing it one step further with a DJ. Early signups and attendees will even go home with some Adidas goodies.
Admission is free but you will need to register at their website.
4. Zentangle Community Class with Ninie Ahmad at lululemon athletica, Bangsar, 9am - 10am, 10 December
Also known as Zendoodle, this session is unlike any meditative exercise you know. Done with a pen on paper, Ninie Ahmad will guide you through a series of relaxing movements to fill in an area with repetitive patterns to help you increase focus, relaxation and calmness.
Admission is free. For more info (especially on what to bring), visit their event page.
5. Publika Gallery Walk - Session 3 at White Box, Publika, 12pm - 3pm, 10 December
There will be talks, meet and greet with artists as well as light refreshments. The cherry on top would however be the movie screening at the end.
Admission is free. For more info, visit the event page.
All you have to do is visit this link.
Find out how here.