Dressed up Fridays: What to wear to #KLFWRTW2016
Street style worthy
Got a packed weekend filled with all the shows you're planning to hit this Kuala Lumpur Fashion Week 2016? Apart from checking out what you can do in between shows, remember to take a snapshot of your #OOTD and stand a chance to win a RM200 Uniqlo shopping voucher and an outfit from the Uniqlo U collection.
Crisp white shirts are perhaps the most underrated yet versatile tops this season. We like The Row's modern cotton-twill top with elongated sleeves (also trending right now) and a nipped-in waist for a tapered silhouette.
Your best bet to stay comfortable while looking stylish is to don a pair of culottes that will complement your minimalist look. This black crepe fluid pair from Osman is furnished with sharp pleats on one side for added pizzazz.
Let's face it—no one likes to totter around in five-inch heels while trying to look glamorous despite the achey feet. So put on Gucci's new-season sneakers featuring its signature green and red stripes at the side with watersnake trims at the heels.
Add a contemporary, high-fashion touch to your ensemble with Proenza Schouler's mirrored "lunch bag" clutch. Its structured leather paneling scores in our books, along with that foldover flap with tonal hardware.
Play along with the futuristic theme with John Brevard's sterling silver stellated star ring. This beautiful hand accessory has complex interlocking geometries that are inspired by Euclidean geometries and Egyptian, Mayan and Sumerian architecture.
The quintessential red lip colour to go to is Chanel, naturally, and the maison's all-red Fall 2016 Le Rouge Collection No. 1 is one to-die-for beauty collection that we can't resist. The easiest way to inject colour to your look is through your lips, and Chanel Rouge Allure in 169 Tentation is a lovely deep intense crimson that will complete your #OOTD.
#BuroStreetStyle: SNAP, POST AND WIN
One lucky winner will be selected to win a shoot with Buro 24/7 Malaysia & Uniqlo (which will be published on buro247.my), a RM200 Uniqlo shopping voucher and an outfit from the Uniqlo U collection.
Step 1: Snap your #ootd around Bukit Bintang area and post it on Instagram
Step 2: Tag @buro247malaysia and hashtag #BuroStreetStyle #BuroGiveaway
One lucky winner will be contacted via Instagram on 23 August 2016.
Terms and conditions:
- This contest is only open to residents in Klang Valley.
- This contest runs from 17 till 22 August 2016 (winners will be announced on 23 August via Instagram Direct Messenger).
- Participants must ensure their Instagram accounts are set to public.
- Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
- The winner is responsible for the collection of his/her own prize.
- The prizes for this contest are non-transferable and cannot be converted into cash.
- All information must be entered to qualify for this giveaway.
- Inability to contact the winner within 2 weeks of notification will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- The shoot will be held in September. The winner must be able to participate in the shoot to qualify for the full prize (including clothing and shopping voucher).
- Buro 24/7 Malaysia will not entertain any complaints on the quality and quantity of the prizes after the prize is in the possession of the winners.
- Buro 24/7 Malaysia shall not be liable for any loss, including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with participation in this competition or accepting or utilising a prize
Buro 24/7 Selection
Leave a comment
Buro 24/7 Selection
A glimpse into the mind and practice of Anniketyni Madian
Hollywood figures accused of sexual harassment after Harvey Weinstein
7 Things you can do this weekend: 18—19 November 2017
KL Scenarium is Malaysia’s first cocktail truck
Chanel's Cruise 2018 collection lets you channel your inner Greek goddess
Buro 24/7 Selection