Round up: Best moments of the 2015 VMAs
With this year's VMAs hosted by Miley Cyrus, we expected nothing less shocking than her controversial performance with Robin Thicke in 2013. With spectacular performances by award-winning artists, extravagant costumes and a bit of bad blood spilt on stage, this year surely did not disappoint. Have a look at the most memorable moments below:
1. Nicki Minaj's opening performance with a special appearance from Taylor Swift. The two VMA winners made up their Twitter feud by warming up the stage with their glittery red frocks and friendly embraces.
2. Kanye West's priceless staged reaction when Taylor Swift won 'Best Female Video'. West first pretended to fall asleep and then faked a second interruption to Swift's acceptance of the award.
3. Justin Bieber's emotional breakdown after his performance of 'Where Are U Now' and new single 'What Do You Mean'.
4. Taylor Swift's throwback to the infamous 2009 VMAs when presenting West with the Video Vanguard Award as she joked "So, I guess I have to say to all the other winners tonight: I'm really happy for you, and I'mma let you finish but Kanye West has had one of the greatest careers of all time!".
5. Rebel Wilson twerking with Nicki Minaj after stripping down her police attire to reveal a t-shirt that spelt out "F— tha stripper police".
4. Nicki Minaj calling out Miley Cyrus on stage during her acceptance speech stating "And now, back to this b**** that had a lot to say about me in the press. Miley what's good?".
5. Kanye West dropping more than just his microphone after announcing that he's decided to run for president in 2020.
The full list of VMAs 2015 winners:
Video of the Year: Bad Blood - Taylor Swift & Kendrick Lamar
Best Female Video: Blank Space - Taylor Swift
Best Male Video: Uptown Funk - Bruno Mars & Mark Ronson
Best Hip-Hop Video: Anaconda - Nicki Minaj
Best Pop Video: Blank Space - Taylor Swift
Best Rock Vide: Uma Thurman - Fall Out Boys
Artist to Watch Award : Fetty Wap - Trap Queen
Best Direction: Alright - Kendrick Lamar
Best Editing: 7/11 - Beyoncé
Best Collaboration: Bad Blood - Taylor Swift & Kendrick Lamar
Best Video with Social Message: One Man Can Change the World - Big Sean, Kanye West & John Legend
Best Art Direction: So Many Pros - Snoop Dogg
Best Cinematography: Never Catch Me - Flying Lotus & Kendrick Lamar
Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award: Kanye West
- Image: Getty Images
Buro 24/7 Selection
Nars has a new foundation and it comes in 33 amazing shades
Sip on cocktails to a stunning view of KL Tower at Man Tao
7 drool-worthy Instagram feeds to inspire even the laziest of cooks
Want: The prettiest Valentine's Day floral gift sets from Jo Malone
Just in: Kim Jones is leaving Louis Vuitton
Buro 24/7 Selection