When a group of women testifies to the efficacy of a product, you take notice. But when millions of women agree - for 18 years running - that the First Care Activating Serum is a game-changer in their skincare routine - you listen.
Today, the First Care Activating Serum EX (FCAS EX), a fourth-generation release by Sulwhasoo, features an all-improved formula and technology that not only pushes the envelope in skin regeneration, clarity and radiance, but also impresses when it comes to product versatility. Here are 10 new and interesting ways you can use the activating serum for results you can see.
1. Treat breakouts Especially the ones that appear on your forehead and along the hairline, usually as a result of keeping bangs. Cleanse your face thoroughly before applying the FCAS EX. Dip a cotton pad in green tea and place it on problem areas for five minutes as a soothing solution.
2. Three-second hydration Apply the serum onto your skin within three seconds of cleansing to immediately revive your skin's natural radiance.
3. Mid-day facial Warm the product between the palms of your hands before cupping hands around your cheeks with a slight, but firm pressure. This instantly hydrates your skin and freshens your makeup.
4. For a dewy complexion Mix three to five drops of the serum into your BB cream or foundation for increased hydration. This also ensures a smooth makeup application and gives you a natural and healthy-looking complexion.
5. Lip treatment Apply one drop on and around dry lips. Use your index fingers to smooth the product over, starting from the beneath the centre of your lips outwards for three seconds for instantly plumper lips.
6. Sleeping mask Mix two parts lifting cream with one part serum to create a rich, lifting mask and apply generously over the face before bed. This mixture creates a moisture barrier while you sleep for flawless and well-hydrated skin when you wake.
7. Prevent scarring Treat minor scars and insect bites first by applying an ointment onto problem areas before layering with the serum to protect and treat the skin from within.
8. Remove blackheads Melt blackheads away with the Sulwhasoo oil cleanser. Seal your cleansing routine by placing a cotton pad dampened with five drops of the FCAS EX, that has been cooled in the freezer. Leave it on for 10 minutes to tighten pores and restore skin's balance.
9. Fight wrinkles The vertical massage method (using both hands to smoothe wrinkles and fine lines on the forehead) combined with the use of the serum will help plump and hydrate the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines.
10. Use as an aftershave Soak a cotton pad with the serum and cool in the refrigerator for five minutes before placing it on freshly-shaven areas. This helps to instantly soothe the redness and reduce post-shaving sensitivity.
First Care Activating Serum EX, RM280, is available at all Sulwhasoo Parkson outlets at Pavilion KL, KLCC, One Utama and Gurney Plaza Penang.