Organic beauty treats for your skin: Origins' new line of masks
It is easy to love Origins' minimal approach to beauty. By harnessing the power of plants, they formulate high performance skincare that is powered by nature and proven by science. Being the number one brand in the US and UK when it comes to masks, it is safe to say Origins knows what is good for our skin—a point aptly proven by their four new skincare products.
Here is how you can incorporate these fresh beauty treats in your skincare routine.
Before you put on your favourite mask: Maskimizer Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer (RM105)
Enhance your mask experience with the first-ever mask primer. Although not technically a mask, the Maskimizer takes masking to the max as it preps, primes and hydrates the skin, leaving it more receptive to a mask's active ingredients and reaping the best of its benefits.
Tip: Hold bottle 25-30cm away from face and spray over clean skin. Lightly pat in and then apply desired clay, gel, cream, foam or charcoal mask.
For a deep cleanse and skin refresh: By All Greens Foaming Deep Cleansing Mask (RM200)
Is your skin succumbing to the late nights, stress and environmental pollutants? Time for a serious skin detox. Cue the By All Greens Foaming Deep Cleansing Mask. Formulated with three super greens—spirulina, spinach, and green—the two-in-one, self-foaming green clay mask gently detoxifies and deep cleanses the skin, giving you radiant, refreshed skin.
Tip: Apply an even layer to skin and allow foam to develop. Then, wet fingers and massage in a circular motion to reactivate foam. Rinse well. Use three times a week for best results.
Before your beauty sleep: Plantscription Powerful Lifting Overnight Mask (RM270)
The convenience and rejuvenating effects of an overnight mask makes them a joy to have in a skincare routine. If it helps visibly lift, plump and firm the skin? Even better—and that is exactly what the Plantscription Powerful Lifting Overnight Mask does. The luxurious gel-cream texture of the mask glides on comfortably on the skin and absorbs quickly to help correct lines and wrinkles with regular use.
An occasional luxury: Plantscription Youth Renewing Sheet Mask (RM202)
Origins Plantscription Youth Renewing Sheet Mask is a high performance oil-infused mask that nourishes, revitalises and hydrates skin, restoring its youthful radiance. The concentrated treatment in each soft and luxurious sheet mask is likened to an entire serum bottle, delivering its anti-ageing properties while giving your skin the pampering it deserves.
Tempted to give these new skin essentials a go? We are giving away five sets of Origins Skin Optimizing Mask Primer and By All Greens Foaming Deep Cleansing Mask worth RM305 each! Simply enter your details and tell us about your skincare routine in no less than 30 words below to enter the giveaway:
GIVEAWAY HAS CLOSED
Giveaway terms and conditions:
- This giveaway ends at 11:59pm, GMT+8, 20 May 2016. The winner(s) will be announced on 23 May 2016.
- The winner(s) of this giveaway will be notified via email.
- All information must be entered to qualify for this giveaway.
- Inability to contact the winner(s) in 3 months of notification will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner(s).
- This giveaway is only open to residents of Malaysia
- Buro 24/7 Malaysia will not entertain any complaints on the quality and quantity of the prizes after the prize is in the possession of the winners.
- Buro 24/7 Malaysia shall not be liable for any loss, including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with participation in this competition or accepting or utilising a prize.
Buro 24/7 Selection
Buro 24/7 Selection
Win: Beauty essentials for better skin and hair this 2018
5 Popular Instagram spots around the world
7 Things you can do this weekend: 20—21 January 2018
Benefit Cosmetics' new AR tool helps you find the perfect brow shape seamlessly
Tcherassi Vilató: The Spanish design studio that makes furniture ‘Better Than Chocolate’
Buro 24/7 Selection